Raw materials: ( Serves 4)
• 2 Spoonful of Oliu Olivoila oil
• 4 Pieces of chicken
• Spices and pepper
• 2 Garlic
• 4 Branch of rosemary
• 4 Slices of toast
• 2 Spoonful of vinegar
- Open the oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Heat the olive oil in a large baking sheet with moderate temperatures. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper then you cook it, wait about 5 minutes.
- Separate and cut the head of the garlic but do not peel. Capsize the pieces of the chicken, put the garlic and rosemary in the baking sheet and insert baking sheet into the oven, bake it from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bake until chicken is cooked, not to exceed nine.
- Add vinegar to the baking sheet and capsize the pieces of the chicken. Add 3 spoonful of the water and bring to the boil until the sauce is thick, about 2 minutes.
- Put the pieces of bread in the disk. Pour the sauce and the garlic over the surface of chicken and bread.